30.8.13

For Love of Nature

For Love of Nature, I Listen.
Like a bird
who wants to open her wings and fly
so do I.
Miles are but numbers.
My feet are facing westward.
All I have is all I need and all is Well.
Now.
What
is
Nature?
Our      kind
kind,
kin.
That which we are
and always have been
We are connected
with Nature
as it is what we are.
Divisions,
are simply chalk lines
erasable, easily
With Water they have never been there at all.
And We are Water.
Just as we have walked consciously out of the water,
we now walk consciously out of the land,
out of the flame,
out of the wind.
For the center is all of these,
in perfect balance,
so balanced
that it seems there is nothing here at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us feedback! What are your thoughts about this? How do you feel about this? What do you want to say?