3.9.13

Compassion, Teach Us To Love as You Love

We need balance. Balance is perfectly all-ready for us; we need to listen to our Inner Voice...and gradually move our attention forward from the distractions, and slow down, and gently allow with a sincere sense of curiosity. What was appropriate before is not what is appropriate now. It is no longer applicable, it is faded, a shadow of truth, a dusty wisp floating away like translucent clouds.
When I turn my attention to my self as the Now state of the Whole world, I see that we have created so many things that imbalance. I see so much violence, fear, worry, and doubt. And so it is obvious to me that the only way to balance this is to create a momentum of balance, of rising, of gentleness in allowing and being, of faith, of trust, of protection, of courage.
We need to use less words and feel the words we use more. We need to do less killing and love the ones we love with more deepness. We need to think less on meaning, and be more aware of how our thoughts are feeling, in every moment, so that we can be vigilant, and impeccable - wasting nothing.
Grand Mother Father,
Help me to be kind.
Slow the stirring of my temper,
cool my mind with flowing,
juicy thoughts.
Help me to be kind to myself,
Great Spirit.
Speak through me soft words of wisdom,
touch me with tenderness,
Teach me, Compassion,
to Love like you Love.
Compassion,
Help me to be kind.
Teach me Peace.
Teach me on the silent wings of an eagle,
and whisper always on the dream I am creating.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us feedback! What are your thoughts about this? How do you feel about this? What do you want to say?