11.7.13

A Prayer

I am unlearning what I used to believe. And I am discovering all that I can be. I give you a prayer, so that you may speak the spell and let love to come you:

I am so young . . . a dreamer out to learn who I am, and what I can create. 
Oh Mother, Teach me 
all that I desire to know and learn and grow into my True Self of joy and abundance and freedom and serenity. Help me to Trust that 
In Letting Go I come into a dream of magic and possibility! I ask that you bring me
eternal inspiration to create this artful masterpiece of life!
I Thank You Forever for this beautiful abundant creation called Intent with which I get to play with and have so much fun! Thank You for the brilliance all around me all the time.
Thank You for my fellow Dreamers who I get to create incredibly, amazingly, deeply satisfying love relationships with! Thank You for giving me the courage to trust my heart and take chances in creating the experiences I have always wanted.
I pray for my Friends, my Family, my Planet, my Universe, my Dream, and our Collective Dream, that we may make the choice as a Family to recognize our interdependent interconnectness, and choose a Dream of Love. Thank You. May it be so. And So It Is. And So It Is. And So It Is. Creation!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us feedback! What are your thoughts about this? How do you feel about this? What do you want to say?