13.6.13

Beliefs Shattering Like Icicles

You know, right now, my beliefs about everything are being shattered. Like ice. Melting yes, but also shattered into millions of fragments that melt into new thoughts, ideas, and awareness. The what I thought I thought is not. It is a story made up by somebody else. And my understandings of healing and health are being radically shifted- more so than ever before. I never realized how intricate and vast all this is. I understood conceptually, yet now I am coming to an experiential wisdom that can only be described as peace. I do not know what I do not know about what I do not know, or even about what I know. It's a mystery, and it's perfect. I'm loving every moment, and when I'm not, I'm wondering why not? Let's just live in joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us feedback! What are your thoughts about this? How do you feel about this? What do you want to say?