5.6.13

The Purpose of this Blog And Who Is Writing It

I am the Fruity Muse. Who is the Fruity Muse? The Fruity Muse is an artist, a writer, a music-maker, a dancer, an aspiring athlete, a sister, a friend and member of the planetary family. A mother to small animals, a lover of beauty, and of course a lover of Fruit. A remember-er, a Seer, a Creator. Above and among all, a Lover. I am a piece of everything that contains the secrets of everything- a microcosm. I love to be in Love, like an endlessly drifting cloud- my Love has no favorites- I love unconditionally. I am an eternal Student. I don't know what I don't know! And it's amazing. I'm learning to trust in the inherent goodness of everything- even when things appear to be challenging. As I write this I receive some news that breaks my heart open, and I remember times when I couldn't see this way. I pray now that all that I am connected with be in Peace - the Mother of all things. 
The Purpose of this blog is simple - to express my truth as it clearly comes through me, and share my gifts of connection to my eternal Source. To spread Love. Thank you, thank you, thank you. For Being an essential Part of This. 
A beautiful message came to me as I rode my bike earlier, and something to keep in mind:
"The nature of our perceptions determines the content of our reality."
REmember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us feedback! What are your thoughts about this? How do you feel about this? What do you want to say?