30.6.13

A Spell of Prosetry Cast Across the Winds Written on the Night of the Supermoon

Tonight is my night for magic with the moon.
Even if I am sleepy I will be awake because
the Light is in full bloom.
The super-sphere, the mother of Water
She is my lover and I am her daughter
peace is acceptance, the music of God
God is Love, the mother of joy
Joy is like waves, the home of the coy
I am a koi - I am a swimmer
in a land of mysteries - a gulf of bliss stories
patience is acceptance, and faith is our roots
Our roots are the same as our branches -
Our branches are gratitude and enjoyment
for the sake of it.
Nights are for living wild tales and trusting the fairies
we can choose excitement tonight.
Sometimes I just have to break my own laws.
We set up barriers to destroy them - not to adhere forever.
And tonight, tonight, tonight...
our barriers are destroyed by gentleness.

A bomb is cast but fizzles out in the air,
long before it can touch anything but the hands
that throw it. Love in subtle thoughtfulness
comes over us, "what are we doing?" I don't know
but I know, I can't hurt you any longer. I realize I love
you too much to treat you as if you are not apart of my Self..
and I do not know what will happen, but tonight, today,
I will lay down arms. I will surrender, and if I die,
I die, in Peace. May you be in Peace, as well, my friend.

I made a commitment long ago to be a whimsical warrior,
a loving, darkness-probing Light to shine rainbows into the
shit piles. I decided to take my responsibilities hilariously serious
real and light, and to be a mother always for the lost and lonesome,
and to always be a child,
in the serene knowning that I would and will always be wherever I am meant to be, and wherever I
am, I am meant to be here. The mother-
moon guides me home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Give us feedback! What are your thoughts about this? How do you feel about this? What do you want to say?